How to Use the Sonic Relief Ultrasound Unit
Warnings for use:
- Never use the Sonic Relief ultrasound unit for treatment without using Sonic Relief conductive gel.
- Never clean the unit directly with water or submerge it under water.
- Never use Sonic Relief on children under the age of 16 without the recommendation/supervision of a physician or therapist.
- Remove Sonic Relief Device from plastic sleeve.
- Plug transformer (black cord) into white cord on device. Plug transformer into regular wall socket.
- Position yourself comfortably, with the treatment area fully exposed.
- Apply a generous layer of specially formulated Sonic Relief Ultrasound Gel to the skin over the treatment area or directly to unit head.
- With a timer visible, choose the length of treatment (Duration Time) from Treatment Method guide (page 8).
- Push the button to turn the machine on – the red light will be lit when the machine is on.
- Apply the face of the ultrasound transducer head to the treatment area. Move the head of unit slowly in a small, circular motion using firm pressure to the skin tissue. The area treated should be about 2 inches or 5 cm (approximately twice the size of the unit head). Keep the face of the ultrasound unit flat against the surface of the skin at all times; do not tilt or lift the unit head during the application.
- When the treatment is complete, turn unit off and unplug. Sonic Relief Device will automatically shut off after ten (10) minutes. Immediately clean the device head and skin with a paper towel or a soft towel.
- Use Sonic Relief daily for the first two weeks at the daily frequency specified for your condition. During the third week drop the frequency of treatment 3 days per week (at the daily frequency specified for the condition). Week four should be a week off. By the end of this cycle there is absolutely no improvement in your condition, please consult a physician.